Q: what can I wear with a navy blue blazer?
For both men and women:
It is undeniable that every man should own a navy blue blazer. It is a great alternative for your formal wear.
1. It is common to wear the navy blue blazer with a white shirt and the matching dress pants that go with it. This combination is good and suitable especially for formal social events.
Buy the blazer:
Another option is to choose black pants instead of the navy blue pants. They can be a pair of black dress pants or black jeans.
The navy, white, and black pairing is a great combo here, and the three-item wardrobe works in perfect harmony. And this color combination can be successfully applied to women.
You can wear the navy blue blazer with the white top and a black skirt.
Buy the blazer here:
FOREVER21 Women’s Navy Single-Buttoned Blazer
2. You can wear the navy blue blazer with a white T-shirt or shirt and beige/ dark brown pants.
It is better to wear black shoes (moccasins) with this outfit.
3. Light green pants can go well with the white top and navy blazer pairing.
4. You can combine the blazer with a camel T-shirt and blue pants.
5. It is okay to use this combo: the navy blue blazer, a light blue top, and blue jeans.
Women should wear heels with this combo.
LOVE21 Women’s Navy Contemporary Padded Blazer
7. I really love this color combination:
You can style the navy blue blazer with a light blue top and white pants.
Of course, men can use this color combo, but it is mostly used for women.
8. A gray T-shirt and blue jeans surely work well with the navy blue blazer. The inner T-shirt should be a deep v-neck T-shirt.
9. You can style the navy blue blazer with a white top and grey shorts/ pants.
10. If you are a woman who is very confident in your looks and comfortable with brightly-colored pants, I recommend that you can combine your navy blue blazer with a white T-shirt and a pair of pink pants.
The inner T-shirt should be a deep v-neck or round neck T-shirt. It will make your outfit look better. And a pair of black shoes will go well with this combo.
11. If you always look good with skinny jeans, you can combine the blazer with a white blouse and grayish purple jeans.
A brown bag is okay to go with this outfit.