Q: what can I wear with a white Coat?
1. If you have a white, long and collarless overcoat, I recommend that you can combine your coat with a dark (black) sweater/shirt/top and black jeans.
You can wear black boots/shoes with this outfit.
2. If you like single-breasted coats, you also combine the coat with a white top and the black pants.
Wear black shoes with this outfit.
3. You can make yourself look different by wearing blue jeans with the white top and coat.
4. If you have a boxy coat, sometimes you can combine it with a white dress.
5. You can style a navy blue T-shirt with the black pants and the white coat. I am sure that you still look good with this color combination.
Of course, you should wear black shoes with this combo.