The black blazer is an must-have item for every shopaholic. And please remember that the trick to looking stylish anytime, anywhere is learning to master the skill to combine colors properly. If you master the art of combining the basic black blazer with other fashion items, you would gradually master the art of dressing well.
I will give you different style equations to get different looks with your black blazer. The style equations here are color combos.
Okay, let’s go!
Note: it is okay for men to use these color combinations: (Scroll down to see the looks)
For both men and women:
1. I suggest you wear it with a gray/ white top and a pair of dark green pants. The top should be a deep v-neck T-shirt.
Wear black shoes with this outfit.
2. You can combine it with the dark gray top and a pair of gray pants/jeans. And Wear black shoes with this outfit.
3. You can wear a white shirt/blouse and the black pants. You can choose black moccasins, Oxford shoes, and heels to go with this outfit.
6. You can wear it with the gray top and a black skirt/ black pants. Wear black heels with this combo.
7. You also can combine the blazer and black pants with different colored v-neck top (blue, red, black, gray, nude, green, pink…)
8. You can combine the black blazer with black pants/ a black dress and a black top.
Looks and Examples:
You can wear different styles of shoes with this combo, even a pair of sneakers. I have seen a lot of stylish men wearing black and white Converse shoes with the black blazer and black pants.
And they still look good.
The above blazer is from Barbara Bui.
Click to shop the look and the black blazer
7. You also can combine the blazer and black pants with different colored top (blue, red, black, gray, nude, green, pink…)
Blazer Top Pants/Skirt
This black blazer is from Barbara Bui.
Moccasins, heels, Oxford shoes are okay to go with this color combo.
Wear the combo with black moccasins/ heels.
This black blazer is from Theory.
Did this article help you? Please comment below
What do you need to know about clothing combinations? Ask me a question.