The basic black blazer is a must have. It is easier to look good with the blazer if we know how to combine stylishly.
The colored pants I recommend you to try:
Wear your black blazer with black pants. You can try black slim jeans, black chinos, and black dress pants. This is the most popular combination in clothes. There are colored tops you can wear inside the blazer. For example: a white top, a red shirt, a light pink V-neck T-shirt…
Wear your blazer with light grey slim jeans. Complete the look with a black or dark grey or charcoal T-shirt/shirt.
Style the basic blazer with olive-green pants. Here you will have two options:
The first option: you should combine the blazer and the pants with the white T-shirt/ Shirt. The second option: Complete the outfit with the grey T-shirt/Shirt.
- Try to combine your items to create color harmonies. I suggest you style your blazer with ripped slim jeans, the white shirt, and camel ankle boots.
- The clothing color combination here is: blue jeans, the black top, and the black blazer.
- You can also style your blazer with white cropped pants and a deep V-neck T-shirt in black.
- Combine the blazer with the white pants and the grey V-neck T-shirt.
Yellow pants (for women only)
- Wear your blazer with yellow slim pants and the white shirt.
- For a stylish and classy look, you can style your favorite blazer with a light orange T-shirt and the yellow pants.
Light blue pants
The last pants I recommend is the light blue pants. Style the pants with the white T-shirt and the blazer.
You may also like this post: 9 Ways to Style a Basic Black Blazer Like a Pro